Tuesday, December 26, 2006

Rudolph


On Christmas Day towards the afternoon Riley went out back with his new skateboard/ scooter. The next thing I knew he was crying and when I looked over to see if he was okay he was at the back door with his nose and forehead all scraped up. We cleaned him up and then asked him what happened...if he had fallen off his scooter or something. His response was "No mom...I was just walking on the deck and then I fell. I just wasn't paying attention! I need to pay more attention!" It was so funny that he new that he was just screwing around and that it was his fault that this had happened to him. His forehead has healed, but his nose is still all scraped up. We called him "Rudolph" all Christmas Day!

1 comment:

Knight knughts said...

It is so hard when we have to pay attention to everything we do. Love ya Riley