Tuesday, December 18, 2007

A little Sleep Deprived





This past weekend was a crazy one. After dropping Riley off at pre-school we headed to San Jose to be adjusted by Brandon. It was nice to spend time with the girls and we felt so much better after leaving the clinic. We then headed to Chico for my friend, Heather's, Ugly Christmas Sweater Party. We had a blast and didn't go to bed until about 3:00 am just to get up at 7:00 am to go have breakfast. Then it was back home to pick Riley up (Thanks Grandma Christine and Grandpa John for letting him have a sleep over). We ate a little lunch and then headed back to San Jose to watch our nephew play youth hockey. We got home that night and then it was off to work for me until 12:30 am at Kohls. I was one pooped out girl once I got home and I think I was asleep before my head even hit the pillow. Sunday we woke up and went out for breakfast to celebrate Josh's birthday. Josh's family and I surprised him later with a dinner and cake at his parents (He thought that they were too busy to celebrate his birthday) I still had work that night, so thank you to all those that helped with preparing the dinner and entertaining my boys once I left.....I literally was a zombie at work that night. It was a crazy weekend, but we enjoyed spending time with all those that we did. We'll be catcing up on our "zzzz's" throughout this week.

1 comment:

deletemyblogplease! said...

did mom know you were using her sweater for an "ugly" sweater party? hahaha