New Hair Do
I wanted to get my hair back to my original hair color so this past week I went to the salon and got it done. I was a little shocked when it was done (I forgot how dark my hair really is), but I'm almost use to it now. The ends are pretty much black, but are lightning up everyday. I love the top though because she added some highlights. Hopefully you can see in the picture...it was a self photo.






6 comments:
It looks good!!!
Cute, I love it dark, I myself am having some color issues... Have a good week!
loving it!! You look better dark than me Ha ha
love it. I was just noticing that about my hair, how dark it actually is.
Beautiful.
I dig it. Dark brunettes rule! Plus, you never have to pay for coloring your hair! Bonus!
P.S. I finally started a blog. It isn't much yet but... we'll see.
thealvies.blogspot.com
Post a Comment