Tough Guy
Today at preschool Riley was moving to fast for himself and fell on the padded slide. He slid all the way down the slide on a seam and so when he got up his face had a big scratch/ gash down it. Apparently he didn't cry or anything and kept on playing. They then noticed blood on the slide and then saw Riley's face. They tried to clean it up as best as possible but it still looks pretty nasty. He turned to me and said "Daddy and Uncle Drew would think this is so cool and I didn't even cry." I'm glad that's the way he's thinking about it so I don't have to deal with the crying and whining.






5 comments:
Sometimes it is great to have tough kids but sometimes it feels so good when the need comforted.
Way to go Riley!!
All right Riley. That is way cool!!!
That is so funny, I didn't even notice the title of this post! So much for my creativity! HAHA, I secretly want to be just like you! Sorry I'm stealing stories from your life!
oooooh, that looks painful. hes pretty tough alright:) he better be careful!
Post a Comment