skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Riley is doing great in Kindergarten. He had a hard time leaving my side to go to class and a few tears were shed by Riley (me too). His teacher thinks he is hilarious...who doesn't? Josh took the time off of work to be home for the 1st week of school. When we took Riley to school the 2nd day there were drawings that the students had done up in the window. They were labeled "This is what I looked like on the 1st day of school". We found Riley's and were a little puzzled. All the other students had drawn cute little stick figures with clothes on them, but Riley's picture was an interesting brown shape. When we asked him what it was he said "A camel". I said "Riley, you were suppose to draw yourself. All the other kids drew themselves." Riley just looked at me and said "But I didn't want to draw myself....so I drew a camel sitting down." The picture does look like a camel sitting down in a Kindergarteners point of view.
We went and celebrated the end of the 1st week of school by going to the Chinese Buffet and going to the movies to see "Journey to the Center of the Earth-3D". Riley was so excited about it that he told his class during circle time exactly what he was going to go do after school.
1 comment:
Sitting camels RULE!
Post a Comment