skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Last night Veda made Riley a bowl of Spaghettios. He sat down to eat it and then came down to the family room and asked"Are the spaghettios hot (as in temperature)?"Veda said "I don't know. Why don't you take a bite and see." Which he then responded with "I did. They tasted pretty hot."
Why he asked then we're not sure. And isn't it funny that kids think things taste warm/hot?
This next one touched my heart!
Riley and I have really been butting heads recently and he has been spending lots of time in his room. On Monday Riley was on his best behavior and so I told him that I really appreciated how good he was being and how much he was helping me out with Chase that day. He looked at me and said "Yeah I prayed about it on the way home from school. I prayed that I could be responsible and that I could listen and do what you asked me to do." Oh how that made me melt. He also came home from school today and informed me that he had had another great day at school and that he hadn't gotten in trouble at all. I told him good job and then he said "I think my prayers are really helping. I said a prayer with daddy last night and I prayed that I could be good at school and listen to my teachers." To know that he went to his Heavenly Father for help makes Josh and I feel so happy.He is being such a great example to us that we need to get on our knees more often and pray to our Father in Heaven.
5 comments:
What a smart kid. He must have some pretty awesome parents or something.
So cute.
To me, spaghetti o's smell like vomit.
So cute. I love our kids' faith in prayer.
I agree with Heather on the spaghetti o's
That's why I love kids...they're so dang smart! It's when they grow up...
How cute. He is growing up!
Post a Comment