Sunday, October 23, 2011

Happy 2nd Birthday Chase

Chase turned 2 on Saturday,10/8/11.
Unfortunately, I had just had a D&C the night before so anything
I kinda had planned was out the window.
Thankfully Chase is so young that he didn't care.
So Josh cooked up the lasagnas we had frozen in the freezer from the ward
& called up the grandparents to come over for dinner.
With the help of everyone bringing something to add to the main meal we pulled it off.
I was allowed to come out of bed for about an hour (its all I could handle anyways) & Chase loved it.





He was so happy with his gifts....
a tool bench from Great Grandma & Grandpa Clegg,
slippers from Grandma & Grandpa Dimsdale
(he is a shoe boy)


& his trucks that he can take apart & put together from Grandpa & Grandma Phillips.


 I felt so bad that we couldn't do more on his birthday, but I'm thankful we had family around to still make it a very special day.

Later that week we did what we had planned on doing on his birthday.
We went to Fairyland.
We almost had the whole place to ourselves (there were only like 50 people there).

He would have ridden this slide the whole time we were there if we would have let him.



It was so neat to see the kids having so much fun since I have great memories from my childhood here.

No comments: