Sunday, October 29, 2006

A Date!


Last night Josh and I went on a much needed date. With all the stress from the academy things have been pretty hectic around our house. So Josh and I went out to Tahoe Joe's and then went and caught a movie. Riley had a sleepover at my parents. Grandpa even let him sleep in the same bed with him........grandpa didn't get much sleep though. All in all though, it was a great date (I had the waiter take a picture) and Riley and my parents had a fun time together. Grandpa said Riley can sleep over anytime...just in a different bed. :)

1 comment:

Bradford Bunch said...

Saaaweet love date night, when it is an actual date where you can talk, eat good food relax and get a good nights sleep and not have a little one ending up in your bed at 6 in the morning.