Thursday, November 09, 2006

Moose


So here's a picture of Moose that I took the other day. He really is a good looking dog. He's been in doggy classes for about 6 weeks now and I think that he's doing pretty well. He listens to me a lot more now and has a majority of the basic commands down. The other night Josh and I had tucked Riley into bed and then were laying in our bed when we heard Moose barking at something. Then all of a sudden we heard Riley yelling "Moosey uh-uh...get in your house!" Surprisingly, Moose stopped barking and we heard him getting in his house. Josh and I just laughed, but were glad that Riley took the initiative to take care of the dog.

1 comment:

Bradford Bunch said...

Super cute that moose will listen too him. I am glad he is being a good dog and not trying to get out so much anymore.