Friday, May 04, 2007

Tagged!

So I too have been tagged in this getting to know you game (thanks Janelle... I owe you). I thought long and hard and here are some things you may or may not know about me.
*I'm extremely ticklish.....I even have a hard time getting my feet massaged or getting a pedicure.

*I sleep on my couch every night Josh isn't home due to the fact that I'm still afraid of the dark and I feel too vulnerable in my room.

And lastly,
*I use to wash dishes naked at my grandma's after I got out of the bathtub until I was like 7 or 8 (not really sure why I just did)

So that's me.......take it or leave it. lol Now I tag Jay Fisher and Janette Knight. Have fun!

1 comment:

Bradford Bunch said...

Love the nakedness, I would die if your grandma has pictures which I am sure she does somewhere