Friday, December 19, 2008

Can It Get Any Better Than This?

We have been very busy this past week.
On Sunday, we went to my parent's to make Riley's gingerbread house.
Everyone worked on it.....
and it turned out great!
Riley got a little bored with the gingerbread house so he made a manger out of Jenga blocks.
Very Creative!
Tuesday, December 16th, was Josh's real 25th birthday.
There were donuts waiting for him @ work in the morning (I'm very sneaky)
and I was able to take him to Vic Stewart's Steak House for dinner.
Wednesday, Riley got to go to the local library with his class.
It was his 1st time on a bus & his 1st fieldtrip.
He had such a great time!

We were able to go to the Sacramento Train Museum & ride the Polar Express.
It was such a special experience!

The "Grand Finale" for the week came today.
Riley & the other kindergartners put on a special program for their families.
I missed where he said "What the Best Gift Was" so I recorded him after the program.
I also missed the memo. that it was pajama day....I'm such a bad mom.

Hope everyone is having as much holiday fun as we are!

5 comments:

Heather said...

how fun that you all made a gingerbread house. i can't wait till andrew gets older and we can make one together. i made one the first year matthew and i were married, and the next day it was covered in ants. blah

Anonymous said...

Good job on your performance Riley. He looks so concerned about something. I love all the Christmas activities. Have fun.

Unknown said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE those videos! That Polar Express Train ride looks so cool. I didn't know there was a really one around here. And that class video... too funny. The little girl next to Riley is hilarious.

Jenni said...

No, we aren't having as much holiday fun as you guys because you go everywhere without us! The Polar Express Train???!??? Thanks a lot.

Katrice Phipps said...

You guys have been busy!! Looks like a lot of fun!