skip to main |
skip to sidebar

On a beautiful sunny day in October of 2006 a girl came across the SUV of her dreams.
A 2006 BLACK LIMITED FORD EXPEDITION!
She fell for the truck hard and after some negotiating with the dealership was able to bring that truck home. The truck took her and her family everywhere!
FIRST DAY OF PRE-SCHOOL/ ELEMENTARY, 
THE SNOW,

PUMPKIN PATCHES,
TRIPS WITH THE DOG,
Lots of naps were had inside that truck, 
UTAH,

APPLE HILL/CHRISTMAS TREE SHOPPING,

DRIVE-INS,
And many more places.
It was the vehicle that brought her 2nd son home from the hospital when he was born.

But with kids came strollers, diaper bags, soccer equipment and LOTS of groceries. That truck that the girl was in love with just wasn't making the cut for the family, so the girl and her husband started looking for a replacement.
They looked and they looked and finally one day they found it.

A 2007 CHARCOAL LIMITED FORD EXPEDITION EL!
It was a lot like the other SUV that the girl had som many memories with, but BIGGER.
So on Monday, August 23, 2010 the girl drove her truck one last time to the dealership and traded it in for the new one. The girl loved the new truck so much and was excited to take it home, but as she drove it off the dealership lot she couldn't help but look back in the rearview mirror at her old truck and feel a little sad that she was leaving it behind and would most likely never see it behind.
Note: As stupid as this may sound I totally balled my eyes out as I wrote this story about that crazy old SUV.:)

4 comments:
ooohhh, this is a sad story!! I'm sorry you had to trade your car in!
You can make lots of memories with your new one now!
You're hilarious :) I love you!!! I can't wait to drive around in your new truck! We should talk Steve into getting me a new car, too :)
I totally get it... I'm sentimental about cars too! Congrats on the new ride!
Chris made fun of me when I cried as two Mexicans in cowboy hats drove my Expedition away. Lots and lots and lots of good memories in that truck. I totally get it.
Post a Comment