Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Baby #3 Update!

So here is the progress with Baby #3!

Me @ 17 weeks pregnant.
My belly started to pop out a bit.
Still very sick  & having to go in to get IV fluids for dehydration since I can't keep anything down.
  Can't wait til that all passes.
 
When we went in March for my 12 week ultrasound the technician surprised us by asking us if we wanted to know the sex of the baby. My response was "Yes! Can you tell already?" She said she could & told us. We've been keeping a little bit of a secret for all this time just because we wanted to make sure that the technician was right so this past Monday we went for my 20 week ultrasound. Sure enough the first technician was right and we're having......

A BOY!

Here is his handsome little profile
& his foot!

 
We've been so excited that we were having another boy we shared our secret with a few people
(especially people that knew that the technician might be able to tell @ a 12 week ultrasound.)
Josh's sister, Janelle, made these cute little tie onesies for our little man to wear to church
& one of the medical records ladies from Josh's job found this little onesie.
All will be coming in very handy!

Now the hard part begins....what to name this little guy!
We're leaning towards names that end in -ON-.
MASON, EASTON, etc. 

5 comments:

Bre said...

OMG, congratulations!!! I have been waiting for this post! So funny that the girls had all girls and you guys just keep producing boys.

Unknown said...

I know my new little guy will sure be happy to have a Phillips his age to play with! I pray and pray all this sickness goes away soon so you can have a happy rest of the pregnancy!! SO HAPPY for you guys!

khriz said...

BARON ends in ON!!!!

Cory and Amanda said...

I hope you start feeling better soon! That is no fun. Congratulations on another adorable boy!!!

Jenni said...

Your still not even showing... Brat! Sorry you have been so sick. I can't even imagine.