1 month
We had a little bit of a rough start once Daxton was born.
After about a week & a half I started bleeding a lot more so I went in to my doctors to find that I had a lot of left over blood and fluid left inside of me (8 inches X 2 inches).
So I had a D&C which was HORRIBLE!
I didn't feel a thing during the procedure (it was actually the best "nap" I had had in a long time), but having a catheter inserted into you while awake is no fun & my hormones plus meds made me very emotional.
Thankfully my parents were able to take Riley & Chase until bedtime & Josh's mom, Veda, was able to take Daxton. I had been pumping too so I had plenty of frozen milk for Daxton & he took a bottle just fine.
It could have been a lot crazier than it was, but I know because of the blessing that Josh & my Grandpa gave me it worked out the way it did.
(I wouldn't have been smiling if I knew what I was getting into)
Anyways, back to Daxton!
He met his Grandpa Phillips (Josh's dad) for the 1st time on 10/2.
It was General Conference weekend.
Grandpa hadn't been feeling very well & didn't want to pass it on to Daxton.
Daxton was in his cute Sunday onesie his Aunt Janelle had made him.
or on the bean bag.
I think all the sleep is for all the growing he is doing.
At his 2-4 week appt. on 10/12/11 his stats were:
Weight: 8 lbs 15.1 oz (49.5%)
Height: 20 3/4 inches (45.78%)
Head: 14 1/2 inches (38.26%)
He went on his 1st train ride @ Children's Fairyland in Oakland on 10/13/11.
It was a belated birthday celebration for Chase.
We all love Dax & the boys can't wait for him to get bigger so he can really play with them.





2 comments:
too sweet. Great job Aubrey on tackling church with the three boys. I love the sleeping daddy time. I love your family and love you Aubrey and Josh for making it happen and so much more.
I love catching up with you via blogs!
Post a Comment