Wednesday, April 25, 2012

7 month


4/5
Daxton has started to fight nursing.
I think he is enjoying his solid foods a little too much.

1st hike
Black Diamond Mines
4/7


I get to have alone time with Dax in the mornings around 6am.
I breastfeed him & then he justs hangs out in my bed with me until I have to get the other boys up at 7.
I love this time with him & all the coos & babbles that he makes at me.
4/12

1st slide ride.
It was a lot faster than I thought it was going to be.
4/14


He is starting to try to fight naps a little more.
Naps always win though.
4/15

He loves being outdoors these days & loves going on the family hikes that we've been going on.
4/15


He wore shorts for the 1st time!!
4/19

1 comment:

Unknown said...

love that last shot!