Lawrence Hall of Science
I heard of a Groupon for tickets to
The Lawrence Hall of Science
& thought it would be a perfect thing to entertain the boys
& get out of the house.
So on one of Josh's days off we headed over there.
We pulled over a little bit before the Caldecott tunnel since Josh was on the phone paying the water bill & we knew he'd loose reception in the tunnel.
We're so glad we did because we got to see Chase's favorite.....TURKEYS!
They were sooooo LOUD!
They were sooooo LOUD!
The boys took off to play the minute we set foot on the grounds & had a blast climbing on all the stuff.
Then I informed them that this was just the front of the place.
They were amazed!
Daxton just hung out in his car seat a majority of the time.
He wasn't always a very happy camper.
Josh & Chase made this castle.
I think Josh got into the architect portion more than Chase.
Chase just cared that it had a tunnel for him to crawl through.
I love watching their little minds work.
The boys had a blast out in the outdoor water area.
Riley loved the paper airplane area.
Right up his alley.
It was a great day & we ended it with playing out front again on some DNA.
Hopefully next time Daxton will be mobile so that he can enjoy it more too.









1 comment:
i've gotta take my boys there! Looks like a blast!
Post a Comment