Friday, December 22, 2006

Josh's 1st day

Josh's first day at work went well when he finally got there. He got out of the house fine, but unfortunately he ended up getting 2 flat tires on his way to work on Vasco "the road of doom". Fortunately, he ended up by a call box and the operator called for a tow truck and was able to connect him with me. I then had to call a few numbers to finally get a hold of someone to tell them that he would be late and that I would get him there as soon as possible. Thankfully they were very understanding and he did eventually get to work with no one upset at him. I told Josh that it all happened so that we would always remember his first day at work.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Now he will forever remember his first day, Good Luck and keep up the good work