................. Yesterday Josh's parents and sister's family experienced the corn maze/ pumpkin patch that we annually go to with us. We all took pictures so I posted my favorites.
I am a full-time wife, mother, and friend. My husband and I met in high-school and have been married for 13 years. We have been blessed with three boys who keep us on our toes. In my spare time I love to hang out with family and friends, blog and learn about photography.
3 comments:
I am so glad that you get to go. that is a pretty big pumpkin that Riley is pulling. What are they reading in the first picture?
That looks like so much fun! I have been wanting to go to a corn maze for a couple years now! You and Josh are cute wearing matching outfits! :)
I miss you guys. I wish i could have gone.
Post a Comment