Wednesday, November 21, 2007

ME



The name of the game is six things not commonly known about me! Yes, I have been tagged once again so here goes.

*I'm a shoe-aholic....I love shoes! I have at least 20 pairs of shoes (some still from high school) and I am always looking for more. I do have to give myself credit though and say that I wear them all and I have so many because I take good care of them and don't wear them out.

*I work at Kohls, the department store, in the evenings. I hate the little girls section because I feel like I clean it up and then moms and their daughters come through and then it's a complete mess again. The past couple nights I've come home with sparkles on me because I've had to fold pink sparkle jeans over and over. I'm nervous about this Friday with all the hard-core shoppers out there. We open at 4 AM!


*I love the show "Run's House". That family is the coolest and the things they say crack me up.



*My dream car is a Midnight Blue Saleen Mustang. It has been since I was like 10 years old.


*I'm somewhat of a perfectionist....if you're going to do something, do it right! I also hate to start on things that I know I won't be able to finish and so I just don't start.

*I have a "storm" coming for Deputy Faria! I don't think he understands what fire he fueled. lol

So there you go....that's me! I'm not going to tag anyone, but if you want you can always play along.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

BRING IT ON YOUNG LADY, AT LEAST YOU SPELLED DEPUTY FARIA CORRECT THIS TIME. I AM HERE WITH YOUR FATHER AND HE SAID THAT HE WOULD BUY YOU THAT CAR YOU ALWAYS WANTED, A 1976 WOOD PANEL PINTO STATION WAGON WITH 12 INCH RIMS AND AN 8 TRAK PLAYA.

DEPUTY FARIA