Thanksgiving Weekend
Hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving! We were at Josh's parent's this year for Thanksgiving and were able to enjoy great food and also great company. Josh's sister, Janelle, took some more family pictures for us. We'll see which ones make it to our Christmas cards this year. I had to work "Black Friday" at Kohl's....we opened at 4:00 am! It was crazy, but the time went by fast. After work and a nap Josh and I did take care of some Christmas shopping for Riley and then went back for leftovers at his parent's home. Saturday we headed back to Apple Hill with some friends and picked out our Christmas tree and shopped the town. Sunday was our niece's, Cairo, baby blessing and Monday was spent putting up the Christmas lights and decorating the tree. It was a very busy holiday weekend, but we enjoyed every bit of it.
1 comment:
all I can say is I miss you guys. Riley is such a great kid.
Post a Comment