Catch Phrase Wednesday #1
Wednesday's are now going to be dedicated as Riley's "Catch Phrase Wednesdays" (Janelle's idea)to catch everyone up on the funny things that Riley says. It's also a way for me to journal them so I can embarrass him when he's older with these stories. lol Josh and I have also decided that Riley is "Goob" from Meet the Robinsons.
Last night Riley randomly asked "Why does my dad have deer signs by his work?" (deer crossing signs) Then he answered his own question with "I know. They catch the deer and use them as targets at the shooting range."
On Sunday while we were heading out to look at Christmas lights Riley was really quite so we thought he had fallen asleep.
Josh: "Riley, are you asleep back there?"
Riley: "Yes"
Josh: "If you were asleep I don't think you would be talking"
Riley: "Well I am. I can do that. I'm...ummm...magical!"
No comments:
Post a Comment