Riley
Janelle is always telling me that I need to write down the things that Riley says because they are so funny. Fortunately/ Unfortunately, Riley says funny things so much I would be writing all day long. Here are some funny stories from the past couple days.
Last night on the way back from the rink we were talking about relatives and where they live. When it came to Aunt Jackie he said "My Aunt Jackie doesn't like where she lives because she misses me too much." (she only lives maybe 40 minutes away)
On Friday night at my parents the topic of jobs came up and Riley asked my mom what her job was. Her response was "I work for Grandpa John". My dad then explained to him that when we need something Grandma Christine is able to help us out. Riley then told my dad "Well then you should pay her Grandpa". My dad said "No" and then Riley said "I think you should pay me fifty-eighty dollars to come visit you" "No way"was my dad's response. Riley just kept pushing it with "Yup! You'll pay me fifty-eighty dollars" My dad finally said "Well, I guess you just can't come over because I'm not paying you." "I'll just come over when my dad comes over then" was Riley's response. Riley finally noticed that my dad wasn't really kidding anymore and said "Just kidding Grandpa!"
1 comment:
Yes you will have to acknowledge wednesdays as Riley's catch phrase blogging day and catch us up on all the funny thoughts that run through his brain. Love the fifty, eighty dollars, London says her numbers like that too.
Post a Comment