Thursday, January 03, 2008

Best Buds

I came across this picture today in Riley's scrapbook and had to smile. Who would've known then that these two would be such great buds. Riley loves spending time with his cousins, but Tyson especially. The second picture is of Ty and Ry this past Saturday when we went to watch Tyson play hockey. Riley looks up to Tyson so much and wants to be just like him. They are such a pair. In one sense I can't wait for the two of them to grow up together, but then I think about how much of a handful jackie and I are going to have. lol Watch out world here come the Phillips boys!

1 comment:

scrumches bunches said...

verry sweet and you are right who would of thought, I mean we want all the cousins to be close and enjoy time with each other but these two are so funny just by themselves so of course when they are together look out world.