Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Catch Phrase Wenesday #3

Sorry that there was no Catch Phrase Wednesday last week, but there really wasn't anything to post about Riley. This week he has been going non-stop and these are some of the memorable ones.

*On Sunday we told Riley that his room had to be cleaned before we could go to
Tyson's (cousin) birthday dinner. Riley walked over to his room and then Josh and I
heard him say "Don't panic! Don't panic! 1-2-3-4-5-6-7-8-9-10 (deep breath). I'm
okay now".

*Riley is starting to out grow naps now and hasn't been falling asleep as well as
usual. On Monday night, I was at work so Josh put Riley to bed and started the
water for the shower. He heard Riley calling him so he went to check on him. When
he opened Riley's door Riley said "I can't go to sleep because I didn't take a
shower tonight." Josh told Riley that it was too late and that he would have to
take one in the morning. Josh took his shower and when he got out he could hear
Riley calling him again. When he opened Riley's door Josh said "Riley, you need to
go to sleep. Stop calling me." Riley's excuse this time was "but you didn't cut my
fingernails and they're getting too long." Josh - "Just go to sleep!" After Josh
shut the door he told me that he was cracking up because he couldn't believe Riley
would think of his fingernails being to long as an excuse.

*Last night while watching the American Idol tryouts there was a man that was not a
good singer. Josh and I looked over to see Riley covering his ears. We started
laughing and then Riley said "That guy just needs to be quiet! He's annoying me!"

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love Riley. He is a character!!