Wednesday, May 07, 2008

Catch Phrase Wednesday #6

Riley has been full of funny sayings today and so because it is still Wednesday I decided to blog.

1)While we were driving with Veda (Josh's mom) today Riley asked "Do you remember
when Aunt Janae was here and we threw her a pity party?" Veda and I looked at
each other and I said "Did he just say pity party?" We asked Riley again and sure
enough that's what he had said. We then had to explain to him what a pity party
was and that it was completely different than a birthday party.

2)He also started talking about muddy-putty. We asked him what he thought muddy-
putty was and his response was "It's some putty that you can put over a hole and
it fixes the leak. I think Grandpa Phillips should use it at work."

3 comments:

Katrice Phipps said...

I love that kid!!

Anonymous said...

So funny well it could have been considerd a pity party. thanks riley for always giving me a great laugh.

Knight knughts said...

My kids laugh at me when I say Pitty Party. Good thinking Riley