Wednesday, July 02, 2008

Catch Phrase Wednesday #9



This was about 2-3 weeks that this happened but when I saw this picture on my camera I had to put it as a catch phrase. Riley and I were able to go on BART to meet Josh in Dublin. It was Riley's 1st time going on it. He was so excited before we got on and said "Is this as fast as lightning? Is this like a speeding bullet?" I responded with "It's pretty fast, but probably not that fast." He was like "Oh, okay!" He didn't enjoy having to stop at all the other stops that weren't ours and especially didn't like when we had to transfer to a different train. He was very good and I'm sure we will be taking BART out to Dublin a lot more often once hockey class starts up again.

2 comments:

Knight knughts said...

Wow a Bart ride. you are so lucky Ri. We have Dart it is very similar. We watch it go by all of the time. It is not cost affective and is very time consuming for us as a family to use it.

Jenni said...

My Ryli loves BART too. Your Riley cracks me up.