Catch Phrase Wednesday #8
1) On Monday night I was thirsty so I looked in the fridge and saw Riley's Dr. Pepper sitting there. He had gotten it when we went to the Drive-In and hadn't drank since then. So I decided to drink it (there was barely any in it.) Tuesday morning Riley opened the fridge and asked Veda where his Dr. Pepper was. She helped him look for it and then found the empty container on the island. She showed Riley that it was gone and when asked who did it she said "I don't know. It wasn't me." Riley then replied with "Well it couldn't have been my dad because he's a good person. It couldn't have been my mom because she's a good person. It wasn't you because you're a good person. I couldn't have been grandpa because...well he does like soda". After Veda told me the story I called Riley downstairs and explained to him that I was still a good person, but that I had been the one that drank his soda. He wasn't very happy with me.
2) Riley has been useing the word indeed recently. You'll ask him to do something and his response will be "Indeed, I will" or "Indeed I can do that". He really enjoys useing it when he is around my grandma. They are two goofs together and just laugh and say indeed over and over again.
3) Riley loves pretending that he is a ninja and now walks around saying "Konnichiwa"
4)While we were at the drive-in on Friday night Josh and I smelled something that stunk in the back of the Expedition. Josh asked Riley "Did you drop a bomb?" Riley said "No!" Then when I climbed back there it reaked so bad. I looked at Riley and said "Riley, you totally farted! Why did you lie about it?" He looked at me so innocently and said "Dropping a bomb means farting? I didn't know that. Yeah I dropped a bomb." Josh and I looked at eachother and just started laughing so hard.
5 comments:
Wow what good people Riley lives around. I love the bomb one. That conversation happens at our house way too much.
I've been waiting for you to update this. I know he's saying tons of funny stuff!!
Your kid is the FUNNIEST kid i know. I love these catch phrase segments.
YAY for the new post! Your Riley is so funny! You ARE a good person, Indeed... HAHAHA!
Once again, hilarious! And stop letting him have Dr. Pepper!! Caffeine can stunt children's growth!!
Post a Comment