Catch Phrase Wednesday #10
Wow it's been a long time since I've blogged. Riley is now 5 years old and had a great birthday party. We were able to go to Disneyland this past week and had so much fun. Pictures of both events will be posted soon!
Riley never takes a break in the funny department and this past week at Disneyland was no different. The memorable ones were:
1) My sister had taken him to the restroom and he had to go #2. When asked if he was
almost done he replied with "No! I think I might break a butt-bone though."
2) His new favorite word is "fliddlesticks". When something doesn't go his way he
says "Oh fliddlesticks!"
3) Riley asked my sister to hold him because he said his feet were tired. She
said "No, I can't" Riley looked at her and very seriously said "Yes you can. I
just checked on the internet and it said you were available." What can you say
to that?
1 comment:
I am glad we ran into you at the park and you gave me a preview. Still funny reading them again!
Post a Comment