Thursday, January 22, 2009

Happy Early Birthday to Me

My birthday is in March, but I got my birthday gift yesterday. I've been wanting a cedar chest for a little while now and the other day I came across a fantastic deal on Craigslist.

For $100 I got this beautiful 4ft long cedar chest!

As you can see, Riley fits in it. It huge!


Another "birthday gift" (I bought this for myself) that I got yesterday was this great book called Reflections of Christ by Mark Mabry.
My friend, Jackie Larson, blogged about the book so I checked it out.
It's breathtaking!
Mark Mabry is a photographer and has recreated moments in Christ's life and photographed them.
Here are a few of my favs:

I would encourage everyone to check this book out and get one.
Continue to share the love!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm so happy you got that book! And that cedar chest is so awesome! Good job Aubrey!! You guys need to come to the flea market with us one saturday morning.

Shayla said...

That chest is great! Happy early birthday to you!
I LOVE Mark Mabry, he is amazing! I met him while his art was on display at the Mesa, AZ temple & I actually know a few of the people in that last pict of the angels... so so beautiful! I HAVE to go get the book now...

Heather said...

i love the chest. it's really pretty. what are you going to store in it? i've been looking for a nice chest, drawers, something to put andrew's clothes in. he has a beautiful armoire thing in his room, but we rarely go up there to dress him. i'll try craigslist.
anyway, how have you been? we should get together! chat.

Jenni said...

I can't believe you found that for so cheap! Good job. Where will you keep it?

Katrice Phipps said...

Happy early birthday to you!!