Wednesday, February 04, 2009

Grand Slammin' It


Yesterday Riley, my mom, & I went to Denny's for the FREE Grand Slam breakfast. We got there @ 6:45am to put our name down. Thankfully the one by the house wasn't too bad....only a 30 minute wait and we were able to have a wonderful breakfast for free before taking Riley to school. It was quite the adventure for a breakfast. :)

8 comments:

Ryan Kanzler said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Orange Peanut said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog. Good to meet you. Your name has been entered on the drawing. Check back on Sunday to see if you snagged it.

Unknown said...

i totally wanted to go... but i had nobody to go with :(

Meetthekellys said...

Your Mom is so beautiful, she ages gracefully! I hope when I am a grandma I look as good as her.
P.S. your beautiful too

Katrice Phipps said...

I wanted to go, but I was afraid the wait would be too long!

Jenni said...

Now I can thank you and Jackie for NOT telling me about the free breakfast! THANKS A LOT! ;)

Amber Carter said...

Hey, I heard you guys were moving into our ward, is that true?

leese said...

riley is the cutest...and now i'm craving a grand slam.