Afriend of mine is having a photo contest and it has to do with the color green so Riley and I brainstormed what some of his favorite green things are and photographed it. Here it is!
A few of Riley's things.......green glow-in-the-dark bouncy ball, money, being goofy, spending time @ Grandma's house (picture taken in one of his Grandma's backyards) and this shirt that describes him to a tee.
I am a full-time wife, mother, and friend. My husband and I met in high-school and have been married for 13 years. We have been blessed with three boys who keep us on our toes. In my spare time I love to hang out with family and friends, blog and learn about photography.
2 comments:
You are lucky & charming aren't you??
i went to vote...i guess i can only vote once? but at least he's tied for 1st
Post a Comment