Monday, March 30, 2009

Our Little "Dot"

Most of you already know, but I'm finally saying it out loud to everyone.......

We're Expecting!




(The 1st ultrasound - 2/23/09)

That's right. Josh and I found out on February 15th that we would be adding to our family.
We were and still are so excited!
My due date was October 19th, but was changed up to October 13th this past week.
That means in a couple days I'll be 12 weeks.
YAY!

(The 2nd ultrasound - 3/06/09)
I've been experiencing a lot of "morning sickness" all day long and my cravings have been Slurpee's or anything ice cold. It helps get rid of the nausea and the headaches all in one.
(The 3rd ultrasound - 3/27/09)

Riley is so excited and he made a cake @ my grandparent's house when we first found out.


That is his name and a "dot"( in the bottom right hand corner) for the baby in icing.

15 comments:

Unknown said...

FINALLY!! We are so excited that you are finally preggers again!! That cake is too cute... so Riley...

Meetthekellys said...

I am so happy for you! I feel for you with the whole "morning" sickness issue. I had it with both my babies for at least 6 months each and it too lasted all day! I think collectively I have had morning sickness for over a year. It's no fun. I hope you get over it soon and feel good. Cant wait to see your big belly.

Jenni said...

The cat is out of the bag officially now! I am SOOO excited for you and can't wait to see what you are having even though I already know that it is a girl. I love the dot.

Heather said...

YEAH!!! that's so cool! i bet you guys are so happy. congratulations!

khriz said...

dude...the 3rd ultrasound looks like an octopus! see it...in te left of the middle? does that make sense? i have no idea how to read these things.

Katrice Phipps said...

Yay. I'm so excited!!

Amber Carter said...

CONGRATS!!!! I know that you waited a long time for this. And this baby couldn't go to a better family. Are you sure its not twins? It looks like two babies in the 3rd ultrasound pic.

Shayla said...

Ah, YaY!! Congrats! Love Riley's celebratory cake :)

Heather said...

Hi, it's heather, hey, would you mind emailing me? i have something i wanted to ask you about. thanks
blondie2267@yahoo.com

Anonymous said...

"Dot"! That is fantastic! From the mouths of our little one's ;) Congrats to you guys...how exciting! I gotta say, there is nothing like it finally being over, though, and having that "dot" in your arms :)

Janelle said...

OK so riley brought me to tears with his cake, I am so emotional for you today. I was just thinking how excited you must be that you are on the safe zone now (past 12 weeks) It has gone by so fast. I just thought about the last time you were pregnant (I was to)Hopefully this pregnancy will be all that you hope for and you can enjoy it. I am glad it is you and not me.

leese said...

it's amazing how much a little dot can bring so much happiness. we are so happy for you guys! have you moved yet? i need to call you.

Anonymous said...

I have been looking everyday since youo called to see if you posted it yet. I am glad things are goimg so well and even though you have the icky's I am hopig you are soaking up every feeling

Brent and Britta said...

It must be a girl since it is due on October 13th and that is my birthday!!! Go libra!

Pam said...

Congrats! So happy for you!