Wednesday, May 27, 2009

It's A......

B O Y!


(Here is his little profile)

Josh and I went last night to have my ultrasound done and the women said we were having another boy.

We are so excited!

Now that I know I feel like I can start to get the extra room ready.

Here I am @ 20 weeks!

We are still working on names.
We are liking Dustin, Jason, and Chase, but are still thinking.
All I know is.....
If this little guy looks anything like his older brother Josh & I are in big trouble! lol (Riley's Spring Kindergarten Picture)

11 comments:

Meetthekellys said...

wooohooo!!! So excited for you guys!! The names you picked are cute! I also like Ryder and August. I like you're belly shot...{modest/tasteful}..you're still very skinny. Ryley looks so cute in his picture.

Brent and Britta said...

You are tiny my dear! Boy oh boy! So exciting!!!

leese said...

you look so cute pregnant. don't do like i do and gain 50 pounds. lol riley is a stud and we are so happy you are having a healthy boy!

Heather said...

Congrats!! So exciting!

Jenni said...

YAY! I was so excited when you called me. I was convinced it was a girl but when you said "boy", it made perfect sense to me. YOur next one will be a girl. ;)
Riley is a stud and he will be SUCH a good big brother. I am so happy for all of you. You don't look 5 months along! You look 0 months! Not fair.

Unknown said...

ITS A BOY! So happy for your family. You still don't look pregnant, what the heck?! We will probably go to the flea market this saturday... you wanna come?! And remember, you always have an open invite to come, ANY saturday! CONGRATS!

Knight knughts said...

Congrats yeah another nephew. You look great Aubrey. I like all of the names but Chase is my favorite.

Shayla said...

Congrats!! 2 boys are SO fun! Riley will be such a good big brother! Hope you're pregnancy is going great ♥ {LoOoOve the name Chase!!}

Amber Carter said...

Congratulations! Isn't it great to know! I don't like waiting longer than I have to, and its so much easier to prepare when you know. So happy for you! Maybe by the time you get to 9 months you will need maternity clothes???

Anonymous said...

as much as I wanted you to experiance a girl I am super excited that you are filling our family with boy's. Someone has too. Love you

Katrice Phipps said...

I can hardly even tell you are pregnant. You look great!! My vote is Jason because I love Jason on General Hospital lol!! Very cute picture Riley!