skip to main |
skip to sidebar
...continues.
So the work for the house is almost done, but in the meantime our animals have been a little
CRAZY!
Leo hates the workers. One day he almost got sheet-rocked into the ceiling since he had climb the exposed door frame. I guess that thumb of his came in handy. So after that I had to find a place to lock him up. I tried the master bathroom since that was the only area that had a door up, but since some of the tile was missing he was able to hook his paw under and pull the door open. I think he may have some super skills!
After he got out of there I had no choice other than to lock him up in the shower. He actually opened those doors so I had to jam one of Josh's belts in between the door so that the doors were harder to move. I thought I had him beat until I videotaped him and saw what a determined cat he is.
Anyways, once the walls were closed up I gave up trying to confine this cat and he mostly just stayed under my bed while the workers were there.
As for Moose he has been pretty good with the workers other than barking @ them when they walk up to the porch in the morning. Yesterday though, while we were @ Walmart he escaped from his dog kennel. Thankfully he did not jump the fence and get out, but he did go visit the neighbors through the hole in the backyard fence. They were super nice about the whole thing and even came over to help Josh add some chicken wire to the opening that Moose climbed out from.
We love our animals, but how in the world did we end up with 2 escape artists?!
2 comments:
oh no, how funny and annoying. i remember (when we lived in our condo), trying to barricade bella in the kitchen with a baby gate (that didn't work). dogs figure out the weirdest ways to get out of places.
YOUR CAT IS PSYCHO!
Post a Comment