Wednesday, July 08, 2009

6 1/2 Months

I have lots to post especially since we went to LA/ San Diego two weeks ago, but I know lots of people have been wanting to see my belly progress. It's getting big and I feel the baby moving all the time at night.
As my nephew, Tyson, said "He's going to come out a kung fu ninja!"

10 comments:

Brent and Britta said...

You look TINY! Any names?

Unknown said...

You are so cute Aubrey! It was great seeing you at church the other day. I can't wait to do your pregnancy pics!!

Amber Carter said...

Wow, a BUMP! Only a few months left!

Heather said...

so cute. when are you due?

Jenni said...

Man, I looked like that at 4 months! You look hot. Can't believe you are so close to the end!

Anonymous said...

You look so cute even in person you just shine..I can't wait to see your little guy....Do you have any names?

Anonymous said...

You look so cute happy and healthy give love to that baby from me thanks for sharing the tummy

leese said...

All belly....what would that be like? Miss you guys.

Knight knughts said...

Aubrey you are a beautiful pregnant sister in law and I have enjoyed whatching the changes since I have been here. I am sure you will be happy to have your body back but you look awesome.

khriz said...

i like that its the same shirt and pose...you're funny!