Monday, December 21, 2009

Chasing Chase #2


SMILE!
Chase has been all smiles these past couple of days.
I haven't been able to catch one on camera, but I'm sure that I will soon.

Along with the smiles, he has been "talking" more lately.
He coos and gurgles all day and is staying awake for longer periods of time.
Josh and Riley are trying to get him to say Mom and the other day he did.

Today at church Chase did a great job playing Baby Jesus. He slept the whole time while I read "Mary's Story" and then when I pulled him out he just stared up at me angelically. I couldn't have asked for anything better. He was great!

Chase is sleeping more and more through the night. It's FANTASTIC! Last night, he slept from about 9:00 pm until 6:00 am. He did this the other night too. I woke up at 3;00 am and had to go check on him to be sure he was breathing.


The other day Chase had a blow-out. After I cleaned him up I wrapped him in a blanket and sat him in his chair while I went to get clean clothes for him. When I came back upstairs this is what I found. He was so content and just chillin' with the blanket over his face. It was hilarious!

6 comments:

scrumches bunches said...

Both of you did a great job yesterday thank you so much. He is so adorable and so cuddly.Not to mention that he makes you melt with those blue eyes.

Unknown said...

Okay... where did you get the shirt!! LOVE IT!

Jenni said...

What a cutie. What else can I say?

Anonymous said...

Awesome shirt and where did you get that chair! I love it!

Katrice Phipps said...

I can't wait to see him again!

Anonymous said...

Kylie used to fall asleep like this. Everyone would freekout and try to pull it off her face and i would freak out because it would always wake her up. they know what they like. P>S Happy late b-day Josh sorry no excuse in this end just lame sister. Love you guy's