Monday, December 07, 2009

Baby It's Cold Outside

We have been really getting into the holiday season this week.
We got the lights on the house, the tree up and decorated, been able to visit Santa,


and even had a fire in the fireplace last night. The big surprise came when we woke up this morning.....

SNOW!

Riley was a little upset that I wouldn't take him to the snow, but taking him about a block away to get a better view of it ended up being just as good.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mission accomplished! You got Christmas up!

Heather said...

We didn't get ANY snow in Oakley. It snowed just about everywhere else, but here.

Unknown said...

I LOVE the mini trees by the fire place! And the tree you guys got it pretty awesome too! Christmas is the BEST!!

Katrice Phipps said...

wasn't the snow cool?

Jenni said...

I need to get on it. We don't have anything out yet! No tree, no stockings, only Christmas music whenever I can get away with it. I guess being back in the state will help me get more accomplished.