skip to main |
skip to sidebar
In honor of my dad retiring from the Sheriff Department this week and since there isn't much change with Chase I thought I would share an old picture of Chase that we love.
Chase @ 2 weeks old (Courtesy of http://www.kristysphotos.com/)
One of Riley's schoolmates mom's is a photographer and really wanted to take some shots of Chase to add to her portfolio. We took some of Josh's uniform items and put Chase in them and they turned out great!
4 comments:
really cute. Britta's sister-in-law did a similar shoot for the baby of an deployed soldeir (the baby was in the helmet with the flag hanging behind him and the boots next to him. It was really cool.
Precious! I love that idea & he is a doll!
How cute!
He is ADORABLE! I'm so glad I found your blog on Jackie's Page :)
Post a Comment