Monday, May 03, 2010

Chasing Chase #5

Chase is getting so big and I have been so bad about keeping everyone updated with pictures and info.

He is such a happy little boy and his smiles makes me melt.
I love his bluish-grey eyes that he got from the Phillips' side and his long eyelashes.



He is such a tank as you can see.
Even though he is almost 7 months he is already wearing 12 month clothing!

At his 3 month appt. (1/29/10) his statistics were:
Weight: 16 lbs 2.1 oz. (83%)
Height: 2' 1.75" (86%)
At his 4 month appt. (2/5/2010) & (2/10/2010) his statistics were:
Weight: 16 lbs 7.6 oz. (83%) & 17 lbs 1.3 oz. (87%)
And his 6 month appt. (4/2/10) statistics were:
Weight: 19 lbs 2.5 oz (82%)
Height: 2' 4" (94%)

People are always so amazed to find out he is only six months and that he is only breastfed.
Apparently, I have some fatty milk. lol
I have started feeding him some baby foods and he is LOVING them.

He loves our cat, Leo.
The minute that the cat walks into the same room as Chase, Chase gets a big smile on his face.
Leo is very tolerant of him and we have to constantly remind Chase that
"we do not nibble on out kitties".
Leo secretly loves Chase because I always find Leo sleeping by Chase after I put him down for a nap or sitting by Chase's feet while he plays in his super saucer.



We love to hear Chase laugh and he is starting to make lots of sounds.




He is a big time drooler and enjoys making bubbles with all his extra saliva.


He loves the camera, but gets so caught up in it that he stops doing whatever I was trying to get on camera. I have to be very sly.

He is still not really rolling.
He can roll from his tummy to his back and can roll all the way over from his back to his tummy, but he never can get his arm out from underneath him and then just gives up.

No teeth yet either which is great for me since I'm still mostly breastfeeding him.

He loves to hang out and is overall an easy, low key baby.




8 comments:

Heather said...

Wow! He is cute!! I can't believe he's only 7 months. Why did I think he was older?

Katrice Phipps said...

He is so cute & getting so big!

Knight knughts said...

Oh I love it all. The love on the cat is the best. Oh the bubbles are good too. Can't wait to see how big Riley is and what he has been up to lately. Love ya guys.

Amber Carter said...

Wow, that IS some major bubbles! ha,ha! Cute. He's going to be bigger than my soon to be 2 year old in no time!

Jenni said...

Those are some impressive stats! Super milk Mama to the rescue! He is really cute.

Anonymous said...

No kidding he's a tank! Gotta love a solid baby ;) Super cute!

Unknown said...

finally an update! I almost texted you the other day to see what was going on!? MAN, Chase IS a tank. ANd those bubbles... hilarious. He is growing up so fast.

Anonymous said...

Thaks for the update he looks so much like Josh did in our family pictures. I love his chubby checks and body you should be so proud mommy.