skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Chase is such a funny kid.
He has taken great interest in the computer. I've even come back to the computer with the "start" menu pulled up and it asking me if I want to download things.
I love finding him doing his own thing as long as it's not too messy.
He is getting into the climbing stage and tries to climb everything imaginable.
This past Thursday while sitting at Subway eating dinner he thought he would entertain us by doing this. He tenses his whole body up and has the funniest expressions on his face.
3 comments:
Does Chase have the same dresser as Max?! And the tense up thing is something Ma has started doing too! These guys need to hang out more!! too cute
I love this little guy he is definatly entertaining!
You have two little cute men!
Post a Comment