We Love Being a Family of Four
We tried to keep it only to family & close friends until we heard the little heartbeat on Friday, February 11th.
I'm now officially 9 weeks!
My due date is September 26th.
So far I've been having "morning sickness" all day, which only gets worse at night. I've only actually gotten sick once....mostly just dry heaving. FUN!
Of course I also got the flu while dealing with my morning sickness.
I feel like there are more things that I don't want than really want. Fruits are on my like list right now & as much as I normally love dairy (especially my morning bowl of cereal) right now it is on my no list.
So we'll wait & see how this all goes.
I don't completely feel like I'm showing, but am feeling bloated/ a little chunky.
I'm really hopeing that this "morning sickness" goes away after the 1st trimester.
I've been especially thankful for my husband who has stepped up
(& he does a lot more than most husbands as it is)
to help me while I have been so sick & not myself.
Without him I don't know if I could make it.
Also, a big shoutout to his coworker, Jeanette, who when finding out that I was pregnant & sick made our family dinner twice in a week without even being asked. It helped out so much & it was greatly appreciated!

12 comments:
YAY!!!! Congratulations, you guys! This is such exciting news!
Very cute Aubrey we are so excited for you guys I just feel so bad that you don't feel well hopefully it will pass soon.
Congratulations! Hope your all day sickness passes soon. Were you sick with the boys? I was terribly sick with both girls. Maybe it's a girl. YaY!
So excited for you guys! I hope it's a little girl! It's the year of the girls!
I've been waiting for this announcement!!! Congratulations! Feel better soon!
9weeks!! Woohoo. We're only a month apart! So sorry about being sick, it sounds horrible. Let me know if you need anything!!
Welcome to the pregnancy club!
That's such a fun way to announce it, but all those poor family members who were trying to be reverent! :) Congrats!
Love this it is hillariouse what a way to tell them. Seeing this makes me so excited for Easter!! Hope you are feeling better we love you And your cute family of four + One more.!!!
congrats. that is so exciting.
Congratulations Aubrey! I am so excited for your family! The only reason I am waiting to find out is because we have one boy and one girl. If I had two boys i would definitely find out!:)
That is too funny! Love Josh's "announcement"! So excited for you guys, 3 is so much fun! Hoping your pregnancy goes well!
Post a Comment