skip to main |
skip to sidebar
What could be so special about these groceries? I don't normally get excited about my groceries, but this morning I'm so thankful for my husband who left the house @ 5:20 am (30-40 minutes earlier than he normally does) to get some basic groceries for our family so that I didn't have to do that today while not feeling good.These are the little surprises that I love!Not so much the flowers on birthdays/ anniversaries or chocolate on Valentine's Day, but the little things that make a big difference in our everyday lifes.
7 comments:
He is quite amazing I must say even though I am his mother.He truly loves you Aubrey and all that you do for your family.
what a stud!
THAT is love! So sweet and thoughtful!
I love the little things.
WAY TO GO JOSH!!!
True love. :)
Josh is definitely a keeper! We are going to be at grandma's this Sunday for Easter. What are you guys doing?
Post a Comment