2 month
Weight: 12 lbs 11.8 oz (72.32 %)
Height: 24 inches (84.04%)
Head: 15 3/4 inches (48.09%)
Daxton does not like tummy time.
Every time I lay him down like that he just rolls over to his back.
(I love his little Halloween pajamas with the little pumpkin butt.)
Daxton had his 1st Halloween (Halloween post).
11/4
I'm loving these big boy clothes of his.
Hand me downs courtesy of his brother Chase.
Do you remember these Jackie?
(11/7)
11/4
Hand me downs courtesy of his brother Chase.
Do you remember these Jackie?
(11/7)
We were very blessed to have a Meet & Greet/ Baby Shower thrown for us on 11/12/11.
Thanks to all that helped
(Veda, Cindy Johnson, Amber Carter, Erin Miller).
It was a good time with yummy food & Daxton got a "butt load" of diapers
which is exactly what we needed.
The extra clothes & binkins were awesome too
(Daxton won't have to only wear hand me downs from Chase).
How cute is this little diaper motorcycle?
My Aunt Carmen was able to attend & made sure to have me take this picture of her with Daxton to send to my mom who was in Hawaii.
The caption was something like:
"Look what you're missing out on!"
Cheeks are getting a little chunky & he's trying to smile.
(11/14)
I got tired of waiting for Josh to get home so that I could take a shower so one day I decided that Dax & I would both take a shower together. He liked it & after he was done I put him in this cozy towel & chair so that I could take one too. It was a win win.
(11/17)
He loves his Daddy & is so comfortable with him.
Josh feels like Daxton has the same effect on him.
(11/19)
Starting to be smiley but I can't seem to catch it on camera.
This was the closest I got.
(11/28)
Daxton had his 1st Thansgiving (November post)
&
his 1st trip to Apple Hill (Christmas post).






No comments:
Post a Comment