4 month
4 month stats (1/19/12)
Weight: 14 lbs 7 ounces (48.16%)
Height: 25 inches (61.99%)
Head: 16.5 inches (46.25%)
You had to get shots & you were not very forgiving.
1/10
Chase always wants to be around Daxton even if it means squishing him in his seat.
He talks to him in a baby voice & Daxton just stares at him....not sure if it's in awe or confusement.
1/7
He is getting very grabby with things.
Chase has found out the hard way.
Daxton grabbed on & then Chase pinned his arms down softly
& said "No hitting Dax" as nicely as possible.
I just had to laugh at the second picture where Dax just stares Chase down.
1/13
He is finally sleeping!
Hallelujah!
Josh & I slept on an air mattress for a weekend since Daxton's bassinet is in our room.
He cried quite a bit the first night, but I stuck to my guns & kept feeding him on schedule.
By Monday night (1/23) he slept from 10-3 & then 3:15-6:45 rather than waking up every two hours.
He is enjoying playing with toys a little more now that he is getting the hang of his hands.
1/23
He also has found that his fingers (these two in particular) are very soothing.
Josh's sister (I won't mention which one) sucked these same fingers for a long time.
Totally a Phillips.
1/23
I LOVE little big boy clothes.
(He looks like he's going to kill me for taking this picture.)
1/24
He is finally sleeping!
Hallelujah!
Josh & I slept on an air mattress for a weekend since Daxton's bassinet is in our room.
He cried quite a bit the first night, but I stuck to my guns & kept feeding him on schedule.
By Monday night (1/23) he slept from 10-3 & then 3:15-6:45 rather than waking up every two hours.
He is enjoying playing with toys a little more now that he is getting the hang of his hands.
1/23
He also has found that his fingers (these two in particular) are very soothing.
Josh's sister (I won't mention which one) sucked these same fingers for a long time.
Totally a Phillips.
1/23
I LOVE little big boy clothes.
(He looks like he's going to kill me for taking this picture.)
1/24








No comments:
Post a Comment