November in a Nut Shell
Got to hang out with these goofballs!
11/2
Survived the grocery store with 4 boys.
11/3
And even took them all out to dinner.
Max wasn't feeling the Mexican food but had told me before we came
so I brought him a PB&J and he was a happy camper.
11/3
One of my favortie things to see are my boys happily playing all together.
Walking downstairs to find them all sitting quietly together watching Madagascar 3 made
me even a little happier.
11/6
I can't live without my guys.
I would love them anyways, but having them all be so dang cute helps.
11/10
Dance parties are becoming more common here at night.
11/11
While Chase went on a movie date with his buddy, Max, I stayed & watched the babes.
11/13
Pajama Dance Party in the middle of the day with friends.
So glad we have such good friends that help me out during rough times/ situations.
11/15
Date night with Josh to see Breaking Dawn 2.
He has endured it & taken me to every single Twilight movie.
11/16
I mowed a lawn for the very 1st time in my LIFE!
Made into the Thanksgiving mode & did crafts with friends on what we are thankful for.
11/21
11/22
This year for Thanksgiving we stayed home & I cooked my very first Thansgiving meal.
We started off with a yummy Cinnamon Roll Casserole for breakfast (pinterest)
& then I got to cooking.
Things were going so smooth that day that I kept thinking what's going to go wrong last minute.
I got lots of tips from lots of different people & thankully my 1st turkey turned out so good.
Wish my homemade rolls would have turned out better, but I'll take what I can.
My Dad had Thanksgiving dinner with us since my Mom was out of town & afterwards we went to Josh's parent's home for desert. The kids had a blast with their cousins like always.
It gets pretty loud with Chase around when he gets excited but I know these are the memories they will remember with their couisins the most when they get older.
We are thankful for family & friends that are there for us no matter what.
Life is hard sometimes but remembering all the things
we are grateful for makes us feel very thankful & humble.













No comments:
Post a Comment