Friday, January 25, 2013

Fleas

I hate fleas!
Who doesn't right?

Not sure if they came from the animals or if they came from Josh's work where he deals with homeless people at times. Either way is bad but I think I'd rather have pet fleas than homeless fleas. We got fleas in our home though this past month and it has been horrible.

We kept bombing the house weekend after weekend & they kept popping up.

Of course they were attacking Chase & I the most. The worst was when they started jumping onto my bed at night to get me. SOOO DISGUSTING!
We finally (just do this first if you ever have this problem) called our family friend's business, Blue Ribbon Pest Control,
& they came out on their day off and sprayed the house & yard.
Thankfully that worked.

They're gone now and that's the only reason I can write about this now.
I was seriously was having panick attacks over them.
Just thinking of going home that MAY have fleas threw me into a crying spell.

Fleas make me think of dirty, unclean things so to think that they were in my house really bothered me and made me wonder if I wasn't a clean person.
This is what I do when I am stressed.....I eat!
Nom Nom Nom!
 
We stayed with Josh's parents on & off for two weeks and I was doing laundry like a mad woman. Hence why I made sure to pay Veda & Bernard's water bill. So glad they are gone.
The main water line just broke.  When does it end?!

No comments: