5 years...can you believe it?
Can you believe that it's been 5 years of marriage for Josh and I? It's true! Josh and I were able to celebrate my birthday and our anniversary this week. We decided to spend it going to the places that we use to while we were dating. Tuesday we spent the day @ Mount Diablo walking around Rock City. I even peed in the outdoors for the 1st time (best 23rd birthday present ever...j/k). Then Wednesday we headed to San Francisco. We rode cable cars, walked Lombard street, and had lots of fun. Here are some then and now photos.








We ended our anniversary celebrations this morning by getting massages or so we thought. We came home tonight to a box of chocolate covered strawberries sent from Deputy Fantozzi. WOW! Thank you! It ended all the celebrating perfectly! Also, thanks to Liz for recommending Bodylines for the massages...they were great!




We ended our anniversary celebrations this morning by getting massages or so we thought. We came home tonight to a box of chocolate covered strawberries sent from Deputy Fantozzi. WOW! Thank you! It ended all the celebrating perfectly! Also, thanks to Liz for recommending Bodylines for the massages...they were great!
5 comments:
Way to go on the marriage. The pictures look great. I like that there is a date stamp on the pics so I can tell then and now.
Congrats! You guys are so much cuter in your NOW picts... kidding! Really though, it is so fun that I know you both from way back then and to see you together now! Have a great week!
Congratulations! You guys look so young in the then pictures.
Yeah, you guys are way cooler now. And I can't believe that that was the FIRST time you have ever peed in the great outdoors!! What have you been doing all your life!? Talk about living in a bubble!
Love the picutre comarisons, It is so funny to look back.
Post a Comment