Accidents Happen
So this past Saturday I had an accident with myself. I had moved the Scion out of the middle of the driveway to in front of it and had backed the Expedition into the driveway, but needed it more to the right. So I pulled the Expedition down the driveway close to the back side of the Scion (apparently closer than I thought) and then put it in reverse. When I took my foot off the brake to give it gas, gravity worked against me and the Expedition rolled down just a tad into the Scion. After a few "bad" words and thinking " I got to get this huge SUV off of this little car" I came up with my solution. I held my foot on the brake (didn't want to hit Josh's car any more) and gave it some gas to reverse. Of course, I somewhat peeled out in reverse in my driveway so now I have a $1,000 dent in the Expedition and a nice peel-out mark in my driveway. The Scion is fine (not sure how) and I'm glad that Josh and I can just laugh about it. He will randomly look over at me, laugh and say "You hit my car." My response now is "Yes I did. Imagine if I would've been mad at you." Here's my "work of art"!
4 comments:
All right Aubrey!!
Wonderful. That Riley is a crack up!
you are such a dork !!! whats worse- your dent or my stuck truck in the mud??
Just wait until Riley starts driving. I am sure with his memory he will bring this accident up.
Post a Comment