Friday, March 28, 2008

Easter 2008

The Saturday before Easter was a busy one for Josh & I. We started it off with massages.....it was so relaxing. I was even able to get the foot reflexology without being tickled. WOO-HOO! We then headed over to Dragoo Park (Josh's aunt's backyard) to have lunch and participate in all the activities that were set up. Josh and I then had a wedding reception to attend in Hayward for a childhood friend of mine.



Easter Sunday was much more relaxed. Riley woke up eager to see what the Easter Bunny had brought. He found a pair of hockey skates outside and had to put them on immediately (the next couple mornings after that I came out to the family room to find him watching tv holding them). We attended my parent's ward and then headed over to their house for lunch. The Easter Bunny had left goodies for Riley there too. After lunch and visiting we headed over to Josh't parent's home to have dinner and visit with that side of the family. Lots of pictures were taken and lots of fun was had.

4 comments:

Katrice Phipps said...

You got some good pictures!! Fun weekend!

Knight knughts said...

Great pics. can you send me the pictures? I am trying to finish the family movie and I can't copy the pictures from the slide show. Also can you send me any recent pictures you have of Drew and Jax family? I have very little of them. Thanks

netters4l@yahoo.com

Anonymous said...

Ok so I tried to post but it wasnt working. Gees three weeks with out a computer and you forget how to do things. I cant wait to come out to visit everyone. Your blog makes me home sick. Who told Riley he can grow so tall.

Bradford Bunch said...

I love the pick of the kids on the grass such a cute idea, I will have to steal it.