Our friends Heather and Mike came to visit this past weekend. We had lots of fun and spent some time at the shooting range. It was Heather's 1st time shooting a gun and it's always very therapeutic.
Is that Heather Nash?! I haven't seen her since high school... she looks great. Anyway, looks like a fun day, Brad's been dying to go, he's be so jealous!
I am a full-time wife, mother, and friend. My husband and I met in high-school and have been married for 13 years. We have been blessed with three boys who keep us on our toes. In my spare time I love to hang out with family and friends, blog and learn about photography.
3 comments:
Fun... we shoot too!
Is that Heather Nash?! I haven't seen her since high school... she looks great. Anyway, looks like a fun day, Brad's been dying to go, he's be so jealous!
That's hot!
Post a Comment